48 Hours Notice Required for Showings.
Bed/Bath: 2bd+office / 2ba
Parking: 1-car prk included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: December 5th
Beautiful Tri-level Loft featuring 2BD + Office, Huge Windows, 2 Fireplaces and Expansive Open Floorplan!
- 2 bedrooms + office space with glass-block windows
- Open, bright and airy floor plan
- Unique ceiling-level arched windows in living area and smaller windows along top of wall to allow an abundance of natural light
- 2 gorgeous sandstone gas-fireplaces
- Ceiling fan
- Beautiful chef's kitchen features cherry cabinetry, granite countertops and breakfast bar, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, gas oven/range, garbage disposal
- Good-sized sandstone-tiled bathrooms, with granite vanity in full bathroom
- Glass-block windows in bathrooms allowing for even, diffused light
- Hardwood floors on main living level, carpet on second level
- Overhead lighting throughout on dimmers
- Entrance on every level
- 1-car parking in garage included
- Extra storage in garage included
- Washer/dryer in loft
- Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
- Security system in each unit
- Located 1/2 block from Trader Joe's and Bed Bath & Beyond
- Easy access to freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, Oracle Park, the Embarcadero, South Park, and all modes of public transportation
- Cats considered on an individual basis
A little over two decades ago, the area south of Market Street in San Francisco was a no-man’s land of warehouses, abandoned buildings — and, from a visionary’s perspective — plenty of untapped opportunities.
Today, SOMA has been completely re-imagined and bears little resemblance to its former self. Here, sleek luxury condominiums to rival those in Manhattan stand cheek to cheek with towering high rises, while in their shadow stands a stadium, world-class museums and convention centers, trendy bars and restaurants, and the thriving, innovative tech community that started it all.
In a Word
The epicenter of urban living in San Fr...
More About South of Market